Offer Brussels residents an unforgettable summer in their own city!
The VGC is investing, as it did last summer, in an adapted, extra holiday offer for Brussels residents staying at home, since the coronavirus measures will continue to affect our daily lives. The project call “Staycation BXL” encourages organisations and Brussels residents to organise youth, cultural, sport and leisure activities during the summer months. Selected projects can receive a subsidy of up to 5.000 euros.
Who can apply for a subsidy?
- local authorities in Brussels.
Working in collaboration makes for a stronger application.
The subsidy application should relate to at least one of the following themes:
- sporting fun: sports and exercise offer
- artistic fun: artistic activities by artists
- digital fun: creative online initiatives to entertain the people of Brussels
- fun and games: initiatives for children and adolescents that encourage play and enjoyment.
Your subsidy application should meet the following conditions:
- be designed for a Brussels audience, and for those living in vulnerable situations, seniors or (families with) children and adolescents
- be open to the public
- take place between 1 July and 31 August 2021
- comply with the safety measures stipulated by the local, regional or national authorities
- use the Dutch language at least in all communications and during the activities.
How can you apply for a subsidy?
Submit your subsidy application via the digital subsidy counter (only in Dutch) no later than on Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
For information and help: send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone 02 563 05 14.
If you submit an application as an organisation, please register your organisation in advance via the digital subsidy counter. If you submit a request as an individual, verify that you have access through an EID, token or It’sMe.
Frequently asked questions
You will find the answer here.
Do you have any suggestions of your own to offer? Be sure to send them to us, so we can add them to this list.
Inspiratie voor speelplezier
Projects from the 2020 summer edition
Here you can find a brief overview of all the projects approved in 2020.