If you take part in CoNnect Brussel, we will match you up based on your needs and interests with a buddy to do fun things together. This way, you will discover the city together with someone who knows Brussels well and who will provide you with support.
Two meetings a month
You will see each other at least twice a month over six months.
You are completely free to choose what you will do together
- meet new people
- find out more about the leisure time activities available in your neighbourhood
- get involved as a volunteer in a Brussels organization
- practice your Dutch
- go for walks or bike rides in the city
- together, find your way to various services available
- exchange tips about Brussels
It is important for it to be a nice experience for each of you. You will get together during your free time.
For newcomers who are participating in an integration trajectory
- You live in Brussels.
- You are over 18.
- You are currently taking part in an integration trajectory with bon - Agentschap Integratie en Inburgering (Flemish Agency for Integration).
Discover Brussels together with your buddy
- You will have a chance to discover Brussels together with your buddy, who offers you support, listens to you and with whom you will do fun things.
- You can take part in group activities and excursions free of charge. Non-binding. The more participants, the better.
- You will receive a welcome package with useful information.
- You can always contact our project staff for information or assistance.
After you have registered, you will get a phone call from one of our two project staff members, Janne or Fatima. She will provide you with the information you need and listen to what you are interested in.